TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Google Drive is a safe place for storing your personal files and data, and best cloud storage service from Google. Every user will get 15GB of free cloud storage which can access through the internet from anywhere and any device.
What is Google Drive [Also called G Drive]:
Google’s popular service called Google drive free online storage is the best-secured cloud storage platform if compared to other cloud storage services. This Google drive allows you to access and sync your files anywhere anytime.
How to Use Google Drive:
Anyone can access G Drive by Visiting drive.google.com, Login with google account and start using the powerful google service. our best advice is set 2-step-verification to the google account to get more security and avoid unauthorized access.
Google Drive features:
- File Sharing: Google Drive allows you to share files and folders with your friends and others.
- Free Storage: Google gives free 15GB storage this can be expandable (PAID).
- Backup & Sync: The news Google Application called Backup & Sync allows you sync and access your files on multi devices like PC, MAC, Android, iOS and other devices.
- Upgrade: Google Drive free storage can be upgradeable as per user requirements.
- Recent: This category will show all your recent uploaded file at one place.
- Trash: This category can store all deleted data up to 30days.
How to Hide Files in Google Drive:
Let me introduce a new secret trick that will help you hide confidential and personal data or files inside Google Drive.
How to share files on Google Drive:
Google Drives allows you to share your files with friends and others. Select files which you wanted to share, open properties and select share option from the menu. now a pop-up box will appear on screen it will allow you to enter people details whom you wanted to share. Finally, finish by clicking done option.
See the Above for the reference it will briefly explain how to share files on Goole Drive:
- IMAGE-1: select your file which you wanted to share and open options or right click on it. Now you will get the contextual menu and select Share option.
- IMAGE-2: Next you will get options in the new pop-up. Now you can share G Drive file to your friends by sharing a URL to them or entering people names of email addresses in people section. Finally, select done to finish the entire process.
How to Sync Google Drive:
A new Google software/Application will allow you to Backup & Sync your data from your computer, camera, and SD cards to the Google Drive.
And allows you to find your files and see your Google Photos on multi devices like Computers, Mac, Android and others. Download Google Drive application called Backup & Sync for your Pc, Mac, Android and all other devices.
Google Drive storage Plans:
G Drive has 1 free storage plan, it is default plan for every user and 6 paid storage plans for its users, see above image for reference.
You may choose the best plan for your need. Check G Drive storage Plance by visiting the official site.
Access Google Drive on ES File Explorer:
Es File Explorer is the best file explorer for Android devices, it has many features including cloud storage access on Android devices.
This Android file manager allows you to access popular cloud platforms like G Drive, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, DropBox, Amazon S3, Yandex, MegaCloud, Baidu NetDisk and MediaFire. Es file downloader makes your downloads easier.
Download Es-File-Manager for Android. And there are many apps to access G Drive on Android and iOS. But, accessing your G Drive from 3rd party apps has a security risk.
Thanks for reading, this will help you to use G Drive like an expert. Keep sharing, let us know your opinions the comment section, follow us on Facebook for more latest updates.