TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
How to Activate Hidden Youtube Dark Mode
You may don’t know it, but YouTube has a hidden dark mode – and you can activate it too.
As discovered by one resourceful Redditor, the hidden Youtube dark mode appears to be available only on the latest reiteration of Chrome (version 57 and above) – and once enabled, it seems to automatically apply to the remainder of the website, including the homepage and the dedicated channel pages.
Also read: Top Beauty secrets of Bollywood actresses
Step-by-step guide to activate Youtube dark mode:
As above said only Google Chrome version 57 or above user can be avail this Youtube dark mode option.
- Open Youtube in Chrome, and go to developer tools tab.
- Shortcut for Windows user – Ctrl + Shift + I.
- Mac users can proceed with – Option + Cmd + I.
- Select the Console tab.
- Then paste the following text: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE”
- Hit enter.
- Close the developer tools tab and refresh the page. Just a little heads-up: YouTube might look slightly different – though still in white.
- Click on your avatar (should login to Youtube) in the top right and find the ‘Dark Mode’ section.
- Toggle ON ‘Dark Mode’ on and you’re done.
Enjoy the Youtube dark mode new look
Also read: How to watch movies for free