TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
The new Lenovo K8 smartphone launching in India in near days with metal body, 4000mAH battery and large 5.2-inch display, said by Arjun Sharma, Lenovo product marketing head at the Officlaunchauch event of the Lenovo K8 Plus.
The new Lenovo K8 smartphone will have 5.2-inch HD screen, powered by MediaTek Helio P20 SoC chipset and run Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Android OS. It has 13-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera with dedicated flash, compared to previous models the Lenovo K8 Note and K8 Plus has dual rear cameras, customizable Music Key.
Lenovo K8 has Theatermax tech and Dolby Atmos sound system, it has a metal unibody design. The fingerprint sensor located on the back side, 4000mAh battery give good backup up to 2 days of battery life.
Lenovo K8 specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor, and ARM Mali T880 MP2 GPU.
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage ( expandable memory with microSD).
- Run on Android OS 7.1.1 (Nougat).
- Dual SIM Vo-LTE.
- 13MP primary camera with PDAF, LED flash.
- 8MP front camera with LED flash.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos sound system.
- Faster Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.7 x 8.55 mm; Weight: 165g.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG.
- Long lasting 4000mAh battery.
The Lenovo K8 Smartphone available in Venom Black and Fine Gold colours. Will be available soon in all offline and online stores all over India. Lenovo K8 price has not revealed by the company, we should know the price when it launches.
Lenovo is a China company, it was founded 1984 in Beijing, in 2005 Lenovo acquired IBM PC business. And first became the world’s top PC maker in 2013. Lenovo started Android and Windows tablet making 2011 and began selling Android smartphones in 2012. Later, in 2014 Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google. Also, the company launched a sub-brand for smartphones called Zuk in China, the Zuk will available only online.