TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Moto Z2 Play with 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display and slim metal body gets certified
The new Moto Z2 Play surfaced last month, and the specifications of Moto Z2 Play were revealed by @evleaks on twitter. The Smartphone has certified by China’s TENAA confirming the specifications and also reveals the model number as XT1710. Lenovo even confirmed that the Smartphone will have a 3000mAh battery in a tweet to a user, compared to 3510mAh battery on the Moto Z Play.
Told ya. https://t.co/bk5U00Z45G
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) May 21, 2017
Also Read: Moto G5 Plus Review: The Best Android Phone
It is much thinner than the predecessor at just 5.99mm at its thinnest point and will also be lighter at 145 grams. Earlier rumors point to Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform and a large fingerprint sensor below the display. This is expected to offer easy navigation using One button nav feature, similar to latest Moto G5 series of phones.
- Motorola Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus Specifications, and price
- Motorola Moto C, Moto C Plus Price, and Specifications
Moto Z2 Play rumored specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5695 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2820mAh (minimum) battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z2 Play will come in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors. Moto C and Moto C Plus in the new lineup were revealed last week. Other Moto phones in the Moto E, Moto G, Moto Z and the Moto X series are expected to be announced sometime in Q2 or Q3 2017.