TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Soon, artificial intelligence CCTV security system can analyse your every move with the help of machine learning Intelligent behaviour recognition system called Nvidia’s Metropolis.
A company which is known for high-end gaming PC’s and Graphics cards, Nvidia is now working on artificial intelligence and taking machine learning to the next level. Its new Artificial Intelligence venture is called Metropolis will team up with CCTV security system and analyse your every move using its advanced intelligent behaviour recognition system.
- How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the Future of Technology?
- New technology rules will govern our future
- Meet Sophia: Most Intelligent Humanoid Robot In The World
What is Nvidia’s Metropolis Behaviour Recognition?
Nvidia’s Metropolis is an intelligent video analytics platform that can analyse and process huge amounts of security camera (CCTV) footage looking for troubles that may be larking. This Nvidia’s ultimate video surveillance system Metropolis is a deep machine learning integration between CCTV and artificial intelligence. It is designed to simultaneously analyse and contextualise the data collected from a billion CCTV cameras.
What Nvidia’s Metropolis artificial intelligence Behaviour Recognition system can do?
- It has the ability to analyse and interpret 30 billion images per second from over billion CCTV cameras.
- It could be used to create self-driving drones for security robots.
- It has advanced behaviour recognition system to identify and capture whole scene in case of something going as unusual.
- There is No longer would police need to depend on eye-witnesses for evidence,
- Nvidia’s Metropolis machine learning artificial intelligence system include face recognition, vehicle recognition, and also both road and pedestrian traffic patterning to help redirect traffic.
- Also, used to track what the customers are buying in busy supermarket.
Some of its previous successful Artificial intelligence (AI) ‘Watch and learn’ system for Autonomous driving cars to understand how traffic works, and development of software for industrial security drones are the great examples.
Final words on Nvidia’s Metropolis:
Briefcam, a partner of Nvidia, last year released a video showing how it’s security software will track the vehicles and individuals. It will capture and analyse things such as robbery, crime, and threatening conditions. The footage is then shortened and create a review video with all the highlights and important events and passed to a human operator for further procedure. This cloud save banks and other crowded areas from being exploit and crime. And it is expected to be hitting our streets by 2020.
- Shakuntala Devi, India’s Human Computer solved math equations faster than a computer
- This Indian student developed world’s smallest satellite Kalamsat for NASA
- Indians on Forbes Super Achievers List