TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Paytm Golden Gate APK [Paytm EKYC Process]
Aadhaar based Paytm eKYC Process is the easiest way make money by doing eKYC process.
Paytm eKYC Process Upgrade Earn money with Golden Gate App To Use Aadhaar eKYC System For Verification. Paytm golden gate APP Download here, by this application you can update users wallet. and you will get paid for every wallet update, for more information write us at [email protected] Also, read Paytm Launches Digital Gold Service, and Delhi Metro introduced Cashless payment system.
Paytm Golden Gate App Download:
- Paytm Launches Digital Gold Service
- Paytm charge: Paytm to charge 2% fee on Credit cards transactions
- 4 tips to use Paytm safely
- Credit and Debit Cards will Replace with Mobile Wallets.
About Golden Gate App Paytm:
Paytm was founded and incubated by One97 Communications in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website. Paytm is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile”. Apart from being accessed from the browser, its app is available on the Android, Windows and iOS operating systems. In 2014, the company launched Paytm Wallet Services. And became India’s largest mobile payment service platform with over 150 million wallets.
Paytm has over 75 million Android-based app downloads as of November 2016. The surge in usage of the service was largely due to the demonetization of the 500 and 1000 rupee currency notes
- Beware of Xafecopy Trojan Malware: Discreetly Stealing Your Money From The Bank.
- GST effects Smartphone prices may rise up to 25% in India.
More about Paytm Payments bank:
In 2015 Paytm received a license from Reserve Bank of India for starting India’s first payments bank. The bank intends to use Paytm’s existing user base for offering new services, including debit cards, savings accounts, online banking, and transfers, to enable a cashless economy.
The payments bank would be a separate entity in which the founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma will hold 51%, One97 Communications will hold 39% and 10% will be held by a subsidiary of One97 and Sharma.
- How to make money online
- how GST Impact India: GST Advantages and Disadvantages
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot “Hi-fi” Up to 10 Mbps Launched in Hyderabad.
- New Li-Fi Technology: 100 Times Faster Than present Wi-FI