TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Sharp Mobiles has announced Sharp Aquos R, with 5.3-inch Quad HD IGZO display, Snapdragon 835, Android 7.1 OS:
Sharp has introduced Sharp Aquos R, this is the company’s new Smartphone in Japan. It has a 5.3 inch (2,560 × 1,440 pixels) IGZO LCD 2.5D curved glass display, metal frame and a glass back. Coming to to the Processor it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with 4GB RAM. Runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). This device has a 22.6MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS and a 16.3MP front camera.
Also has a fingerprint sensor which is embedded in to the home button. The special feature of this device is AI (Artificial Intelligence) app “Emopar” that learns your habits and actions and gives suggestions of what to do accordingly. It has arotating Robocle charging dock.
Sharp said that the ‘R’ in the AQUOS R means Reality, Response, Reliability, and Robotics.
Sharp AQUOS R specifications:
- 5.3-inch QHD (2560 × 1440 pixels) IGZO LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage (UFS)
- Android 7.0 OS (Nougat)
- 22.6MP primery camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 90-degree wide-angle lens
- 16.3MP front-facing camera
- Water and dust resistant (IPX 5 – IPX8 / IP6X)
- Fingerprint sensor (On Front)
- Dimension: 153×74×8.7mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3160 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
This device Sharp AQUOS R comes in Black and White colors and will be available from summer of 2017. Company not revealed price details about the device.