TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Why You Need To Start A Startup?
Reasons Behind Why You Need To Start A Startup:
- You Will Have Free Time Of Your Life.
- You Have The Power To Create Something From Nothing.
- A World Of Knowledge Is Available.
- Cloud Computing and Web Apps Make It Cheap To Start.
- Location Is not Important At First.
- You Can Get Press And Attention Overnight.
- There Are More Customer Acquisition Channels Than Ever Before.
- It’s Possible To Make A Living From A Startup Fairly Fast
- The Capital To Grow Is Widely Available If You Need It
- You Will Make Friends And Connections That Will Last A Lifetime
- The Amount Of New Platforms And Technologies Is Staggering
- Finding Out Whether You Are Right Takes Far Less Risk
- A Traditional “Job” Isn’t Much More Secure In The Long Run
- The Worst That Can Happen, Isn’t Really That Bad
Strategy Expert Views:
You have an interesting situation. Let me share a funny experience I have gone through recently.
- YuppTV Founder Uday Reddy Success Story
- Sucheta Reddy: A Lady Selling Flowers
A few days ago, I was going for a morning walk in the countryside. A car was passing by and a dog started barking and chasing it. Suddenly, from nowhere, many other dogs joined it.
After 30-40 meters the car stopped and the driver came out asking for directions. And the dogs following it stopped, some stood there for a few seconds, some went away and some again followed it for a few meters. I could not make out why they were running after the car and even once they caught it; they’d have nothing to do with it!
Must Read: Rajyalakshmi Achanta: కనీసం డిగ్రీ లేదు.. ఉద్యోగం ఇవ్వాలా అన్నారు!
Take Away: If you do not know what you want then you would waste time running after anything and everything. Clarity is very important about why you want to go for a startup.
Your Turn Now: What is your reason for a startup? Is it at least a bit realistic reason? How can you improve on it further?