TechLurn (TL) is a place, where you can find the high-quality content like articles and trending stories from Science & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Gadgets and Digital Marketing.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 with OLED display, Dual Rear Camera setup Spotted on Mi.com
After the success of Xiaomi Redmi Pro which was launched in last year, the company plans to bring Redmi Pro 2. The new Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 spotted on official Mi.com.
As per the listing, Redmi Pro 2 bundled with a dual rear camera like Redmi Pro. But Redmi Pro 2 has a 16MP camera, compared to 13MP in Redmi Pro. This new device packs 5.5-inch OLED display and powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor.
- Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) Amazing Specifications and features.
- Lava Z25 Mobile Specifications, Review
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 Price And Specifications:
The new Smartphone Redmi Pro 2 price listed at 1199 yuan, which is around Rs 11,000. We know complete details at the launch event, but there is no exact launch date revealed by the company. Meanwhile, Xiaomi is launching Mi Max 2 on 25th May in Beijing, China. The Mi Chinese Smartphone maker shared posters on Weibo, highlighting the new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications. This will feature a 6.4-inch full HD resolution display. As we saw leaked specifications on GeekBench had indicated Snapdragon 626 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and a massive 5000 mAh battery.
- 5-inch Full HD OLED display.
- Powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear dual camera setup.
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: : 151.5 x 76.2 x 8.15 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery for long-lasting performance.